Do you want to beat iPhone 11 series with your android phone??
Here’s now pixel 4 and pixel 4xl for you.
- Pixel 4 comes with a 5.7-inch P-OLED display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels, a pixel density of 444 PPI, an aspect ratio of 19:9, refresh rate of 90Hz, and corning gorilla glass 5.
- Pixel 4XL comes with a 6.3-inch P-OLED display with a resolution of 1440×3040 pixels, an aspect ratio of 19:9, a pixel density of 537 PPI, refresh rate of 90Hz, and corning gorilla glass 5.
- Now there is a new feature in pixel 4 and pixel 4xl called motion sensors that allow controlling a certain aspect of the smartphone with a gesture without touching the phone. It controls music, silence the calls, turns off the alarm and changes the track by swiping the hand in the air. Motion sense can be turned off when it may not be useful for you.
- Another new feature in both the smartphone is the next-gen google assistant. It is much faster, it can process more command and helps in controlling your phone even easier than before. You can also delete stored data by using an assistant.
- A new recorder app comes in both Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL that transcribes conversation in real-time without any internet and you can also search stored recording.
- Both smartphones have Loudspeakers with stereo speakers.
- Now it’s time to look at the two cameras at the back of both the smartphones, Google has come up with 12MP main lens paired with 16MP Telephoto lens.
- Google has also come up with new software-based features in pixel 4 and pixel 4XL that are Live HDR+, Dual exposure mode, New learning-based white balance, portrait mode on both lens, dual-pixel technology, AI-based night sight for better white balance, it can take amazing starscape photo and moonlight landscape shots.
- The camera also has a 2X telephoto lens and Super hybrid zoom.
- It has a video resolution of 2160230fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS).
- In front, both the smartphone have an 8MP selfie camera with 90-degree field-of-view, Auto HDR and video resolution of 1080p@30fps.
- The smartphones run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Both have android 10 operating version, and GPU of Adreno 640.
- Both the smartphone comes with 6GB RAM with 64GB or 128GB internal storage options.
- Pixel 4 comes with a 2800 mAH battery backup with fast charging support of 18W.
- Pixel 4XL comes with a 3700 mAH battery backup with fast charging support of 18W.
- Both the smartphone have wireless charging support.
- Both the smartphone supports a single Nano-SIM and an eSIM that works like a second SIM on the smartphone.
- It also includes WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Now there is no fingerprint sensor, now it’s Face Unlock in pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL.
- Other sensors in the smartphone include accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, and barometer.
WHICH ONE TO BUY PIXEL 4XL OR PIXEL 4 ???
- Pixel 4 XL has 6.3-inch while Pixel 4 has a 5.7-inch display with a 90 Hz refresh rate, in Pixel 4XL you will get the larger screen as compared to Pixel 4.
- In battery Pixel 4 XL has a larger battery than pixel 4.
- The price of Pixel 4 XL is $999 while Pixel 4 Cost $899, so if you want a larger screen and larger battery then you can go for Pixel 4 XL.
- If you want to enjoy all the new features within your budget then Pixel 4 is best.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY PIXEL 4XL OR PIXEL 4 ???
- Both the smartphone comes with great features like Motion Sense, Next-Gen Google Assistant, new recorder app, and stereo speakers.
- Both the smartphone has a dual camera of 12MP and 16MP and an 8MP front camera with great features stated above.
- Both smartphones run on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor for the best gaming experience.
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL are available in clear white, just black, and oh so orange color options.