Samsung Galaxy Fold Description
After Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 PLUS, and S10E Samsung just come with another beast named Samsung Galaxy Fold, a foldable smartphone. It is the company’s first foldable smartphone. The smartphone uses the latest Infinity Flex Display technology. Users can run three apps at the same time with the Multi-Active Window feature. Apps like Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook, as well as Microsoft Office are optimized on Samsung Galaxy Fold to ensure great performance by the smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold will come with two displays in one device technology including on the main 7.3-inch Infinity Flex Dynamic AMOLED Display with the resolution of 1536×2152 pixels.
- The second one of 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED displays with a resolution of 840×1960 pixels.
- The smartphone runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- It also has an Android Pie operating version.
RAM AND STORAGE
- It has 12GB of RAM along with 512GB Non-expandable internal storage.
- It will come with a total of Six Cameras. It includes three cameras on the Back of…
- 16 MegaPixel ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- 12 MegaPixel wide-angle camera with Dual Pixel AF, OIS, and an aperture of f/1.5 to f/2.4.
- 12 MegaPixel telephoto camera with PDAF, OIS, an aperture of f/2.4, and 2X Optical Zoom.
- Two cameras on the inside of 10 MegaPixel with an f/2.2 aperture, and 8 MegaPixel RBG Depth camera with f/1.9 aperture.
- One camera on the front of 10 MegaPixel with f/2.2 aperture.
- The smartphone also has two batteries on both sides of the smartphone, giving a total battery life of 4380maH.